Jurnal THEOLOGIA, ISSN 0853-3857 (print); 2540-847X (online) is an academic journal published biannually by Fakultas Ushuluddin dan Humaniora, Universitas Islam Negeri Walisongo Semarang. It specializes in Islamic Studies (Ushuluddin) which particularly includes: Islamic Philosophy and Theology, Al-Quran (Tafsir) and Hadith, Study of Religions, Sufism and Islamic Ethics.
This journal has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and the Higher Education Republic of Indonesia through SK Menristek Dikti No. 2/E/KPT/2015. This journal has become a CrossRef Member since the year 2016. Therefore, all articles published will have unique DOI number. This journal is published twice a year, June and December.
- Bediuzzaman Said Nursi View on Ibn Arabi’s Concept of Wahdatul Wujud (Unity of Existence)
- Abu Nu‛aym Al-Iṣfahānī (d. 430/1038): His Professional Life
- Abraham’s Legacy: Togetherness of Christian and Islamic Faith
- Theological Issues of Pandemic Covid 19 in Malaysia: The Views of The Muslims Theologians
- THE REDESIGN OF THEOLOGY OF GIVING AS A CATALYST FOR LOVING HUMANITY IN A PANDEMIC ERA
- Religious Dynamics in Mass Media: A Study on Popular Articles in Kompas and Republika Newspapers
- Understanding Hadith: Exoteric and Esoteric Dimensions by al-Ḥakīm al-Tirmiżī, al-Ghazālī, and Ibn al-‘Arabī al-Mursī
- The Philosophical Problem of Evil in the Intellectual System of Suhrawardī and John Hick
- Sufistic Consciousness as A Foundation of Religious Well-Being in Ibn ‘Arabi’s Teaching to Understanding Existential Uncertainty
- Islamic Radicalism: History and a Case Study in the Indonesia Context